Our client is the engineering specialist for the CAD systems Creo Parametric, CATIA V5 and NX. For many years they have been supporting their renowned customers in the areas of: Construction and development, design and conception, product and tool design, FEM calculations, technical documentation, etc.
CAD training courses as well as internal training and further education as a certified training provider round off our client’s portfolio. As they want to continue to offer their customers the best service in the future, they are expanding their team and are seeking to employ a specialist Technical Documentation.
- Review and preliminary examination of verification documents using checklists.
- Documentation of open points and follow-up
- Cooperation with the design departments, suppliers and fire protection.
- Ensure completeness of documents and obtain missing information if necessary.
- Completed training as a technical draughtsman or similar.
- Basic knowledge of Creo Parametric.
- Experience with checking and reviewing technical verification documents.
- Experience in the field of rail vehicles desirable.
- Very good knowledge of Word & Excel.
- Good to very good knowledge of English.
The company offers:
- Varied and interesting tasks.
- Attractive development and design opportunities with well-known customers.
- Attractive salary plus expense allowance.
- CAD qualification in our own training centres (if required).
- Permanent employment contract.
- Company pension scheme.