Our client produces ceramic permanent magnets from high-quality materials in numerous designs, which are used in particular in DC motors in the automotive sector, as well as magnetic powders for use in compound materials. To strengthen their team, they are looking for a Mechatronics engineer
- Responsible for carrying out inspection, maintenance and repair work on operational equipment.
- Maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment as well as mechatronic and electrical systems.
- Assembly and installation of mechatronic systems.
- Troubleshooting, fault analysis and independent determination of the repair procedure and fault elimination from systems and equipment.
- Continuous improvement of quality requirements.
- Documentation of failure causes and order processing.
- Participation in the planning and execution of maintenance measures as well as new installations.
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship as a mechatronics engineer, automation technician or in a comparable field and have the corresponding professional experience.
- You have basic knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- You have a pronounced technical understanding and have good knowledge of the MS-Office programs.
- Assertiveness and the ability to work in a team are just as much a part of your strengths as a project-oriented way of working and the ability to think analytically, system- and process-oriented.
- Flexibility, independence and a sense of responsibility and quality characterise your working style.
The company offers:
- a permanent position
- responsible and varied tasks and projects
- room for independent and autonomous work
- payment of day care fees
- good transport connections