American Farmers and their attitudes to their careers.
Welcome to the course: ”On Farming”. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
Prepare to be positively surprised. This is not so much about farming than being happy in your chosen job or career, even if the work is challenging.
In this course you will:
- Read a text about how 6 American farmers see their jobs
- Listen to the text, read by Mary Peters.
Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Translate 30 positive job attitudes related words & expressions into your own language
- Answer 5 questions related to the article.
- Answer 5 questions in general about being positive about your job.
- Phone or WhatsApp somebody and share positive news with them.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- Watch some videos about working on a farm.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.