Welcome to the course: “Typewriter”. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
Somebody is selling an antique typewriter. Why not buy it yourself?
In this course you will:
Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Translate 20 words & expressions related to promoting a product into your own language
- Answer 10 questions related to the advertisement.
- Study two pictures and compare an office in the 1960’s and one of today.
- Ring vendor and enquire about the typewriter.
- Send a WhatsApp to a friend to help you buy the typewriter.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- Watch some videos on the history of typewriters, and how to use one!
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.