Welcome to the course: “Train Doc”. This course is designed for level C2 upwards.
Train Doc is a Hobo and a well-respected member in the Hobo Community. By normal standards, people would say, his life was “unsuccessful?” But what is normal? Let us explore an old American tradition.
In this course you will:
Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Translate 44 words & expressions related to the article into your own language
- Answer 10 questions related to the article.
- Answer 8 questions about guidebooks and unusual holidays.
- Communicate on by Phone or WhatsApp with a friend about planning a trainhopping holiday.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- Watch some videos about the Hobo way of life in the United States
- Find some links which explain this culture in greater detail.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.