Welcome to the course: “Tour de France – Nice”. This course is designed for level B2 upwards.
Your friend has an idea and you have to organise everything. Can you do it?
In this course you will:
- Translate 20 words describing what to do or see in a town.
- Answer 10 questions connected to the article.
- Answer 4 general questions about Nice.
- You ring your friend to warn him or her that you have an idea.
- You delegate the task of organising a minibreak to Nice and your friend researches this and writes a WhatsApp and an email with all the results.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- You can watch a video about Nice.
- You can go to external links to explore the area a little more.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.
- 1 - TdF Nice – Reading
- 2 - TdF Nice – Pictures
- 3 - TdF Nice – Vocabulary
- 4 - TdF Nice – Writing
- 5 - TdF Nice – Speaking
- 6 - TdF Nice – WhatsApp
- 7 - TdF Nice – Other Comments
- 8 - TdF Nice – Watching
- 9 - Extra Contribution
- 10 - TdF Nice – External Links
- 11 - TdF Nice – Download