Welcome to the course: “Teepee Party”. This course is designed for level B2 upwards.
It is the end of the school holidays. Maybe you have had a good time, your children have been busy with their friends. Why not organise a Teepee party to bring the holidays to a positive end?
In this course you will:
- Translate 12 words & expressions related to the advertisement into your own language
- Answer 6 questions related to the article.
- Answer 7 questions about school holiday activities in general.
- Communicate via WhatsApp with a friend about planning a teepee party.
- Phone and leave messages with the party organiser to organise your teepee party.
- As the party organiser, write an email confirming everything that has been discussed
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- Watch some videos about Teepee Parties
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.
- Monique & Bernard from Seebach in France have also created a lesson for this course.
- 1 - Teepee Parties – Reading
- 2 - Teepee Party – Pictures
- 3 - Teepee Party – Vocabulary
- 4 - Teepee Party – Writing 1
- 5 - Teepee Party – WhatsApp
- 6 - Teepee Party – Speaking
- 7 - Teepee Party – Writing 2
- 8 - Teepee Party – Other Comments
- 9 - Teepee Party – External Links
- 10 - Teepee Party – Watching
- 11 - Teepee Party – Download
- 12 - Holidays & Teepee Parties
- 13 - Speaking Exercise Extra