Welcome to the course: “Strangers in the Night”. This course is designed for level B2 upwards.
Julia, who lives in Mannheim, Germany went on a train ride. It taught her a valuable lesson.
In this course you will:
- Translate 30 words describing an experience.
- Answer 10 questions connected to the article.
- You have lost your important documents and you need to ring the police. What do you say?
- The incident also should be shared with your family. What do you write?
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- Watch some videos travelling in Kazakhstan.
- Click on some of the Kazak official websites to learn more about the country.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.