Welcome to the course: “Restaurant Writers”. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
We enter the world of Mystery Shopping. You can go shopping and earn a little extra money at the same time. In our example, the “Brida Consumer Company” is looking for people to test restaurants. Are you hungry?
Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Translate 24 mystery shopping related words & expressions into your own language
- Answer 8 questions related to the advertisement.
- Write a “test report” based on some of your own personal restaurant experiences.
- Leave voice messages with the Brida Consumer Company and a Restaurant.
- Send a WhatsApp to a friend to accompany you to test a restaurant and send WhatsApps to friends with “impression notes.”
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- Watch some videos about the world of mystery shopping.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.
- 1 - Restaurant Writer – Reading
- 2 - Restaurant Writer – Vocabulary
- 3 - Restaurant Writer – Writing
- 4 - Restaurant Writer – Speaking
- 5 - Restaurant Writer – WhatsApp
- 6 - Restaurant Writer – Other Comments
- 7 - Restaurant Writer – Watching
- 8 - Restaurant Writer – External Links
- 9 - Restaurant Writer – Download Lesson