Welcome to the course: ”Portugal”. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
Carolina, who lives in Wissembourg went to her home country, Portugal. Here, she describes where she went and what she did and saw, especially, the effect the COVID-19 pandemic had. Bon Voyage!
In this course you will:
- Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Translate 20 tourist related words into your own language
- Answer 10 questions related to the article.
- Write either about a trip to Portugal or if you could, what would you do and see in Portugal?
- You have been inspired by Carolina’s text and you HAVE to go there. You make a few phone calls to get the ball rolling.
- At last, you have arrived! Using some of the pictures available in this course, write some WhatsApps to your friends and share with them, what you have seen.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- Watch some videos about the places Carolina has explored.
- Click on a variety of links to Tourist Information offices.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.