Welcome to the course: Office Manager. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
A Brida based non-profit organisation, focussing on a particularly special kind of clientele, is looking for a new office manager. Are you up to the challenge?
In this course you will:.
Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Translate 20 words used to explain office routines into your own language.
- Answer 10 questions related to the text.
- You have some questions. You will phone and leave a message and get a reply.
- You are not sure about this organisation. You send a WhatsApp to your friend and ask for advice and continue the dialogue with him or her until you decide what to do.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
Watch some videos about what Office Managers do.
You can download the lesson outline to do offline.