Welcome to the course: “Night Receptionist”. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
Brida’s Hotel on the Beach is looking for a Night Receptionist. But you need to be a professional. Would you like to apply?
In this course you will:
Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Translate 15 job attitudes related words & expressions into your own language
- Answer 13 questions related to the article.
- Write about positive and negative experiences you have had in a hotel.
- As a guest in the hotel, phone the night receptionist with some requests.
- Send some WhatsApp messages to your friends, describing your experiences.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- Watch some videos about receptionists.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.
- 1 - Night Receptionist – Reading
- 2 - Night Receptionist – Vocabulary
- 3 - Night Receptionist – Writing
- 4 - Night Receptionist – Speaking
- 5 - Night Receptionist – WhatsApp
- 6 - Night Receptionist – Other Comments
- 7 - Night Receptionist – Watching
- 8 - Night Receptionist – Download