Welcome to the course: “More Cheese”. This course is designed for level B2 upwards.
Julie in Mannheim asked Emilie, an importer of French cheeses, living in England, some probing questions. Would you like some more cheese?
In this course you will:
- Translate 60 words describing a product and how it is manufactured.
- Answer 10 questions about the article.
- Answer 5 question the last time you ate some cheese.
- You have decided to plan a cheese and wine evening and you want everything to be perfect. That is why you and your partner prepare everything to the last detail.
- You invite your friends; they reply and then they say thank you. What do they say?
- Contribute to any discussions with other people who have done this course.
- Watch some videos on creating a cheese board.
- Read about different French cheeses on various websites.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.
Vocabulary about food, its production and where it comes from.
Expressions about tasting food, presenting food, creating an ambience.
Sending invitations, responding to invitations, say thank you after the event.