Welcome to the course: “Local History”. This course is designed for level B2 upwards.
You have read an advertisement by the Brida History Association to take part in a community project. How can you contribute?
In this course you will:
- Translate 20 words describing a proposition to take part in a community project.
- Answer 10 questions connected to the advertisement.
- Answer 5 questions about your hiking experiences.
- You are interested in participating and want to contribute, so write an email.
- Contribute to any discussions with other people who have done this course.
- Any other exercises will result from any emails being sent.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.