Welcome to the course: ”Kitchen Helper”. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
In this course we explore your kitchen. We look at what is in your kitchen, what you do with it and how you do this. Enjoy your meal!
In this course you will:Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Go to your kitchen and write a list of the most important items you have.
- Write about what you do in your kitchen when you used these items.
- You “ring” a friend because you have an idea which you both then discuss.
- This idea is developed and has consequences.
- These consequences lead you to send a few Whatsapps!!!!
- Watch some videos about the job of a kitchen helper.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.
- 1 - Kitchen Helper – Reading
- 2 - Kitchen Helper – Pictures
- 3 - Kitchen Helper – Vocabulary
- 4 - Kitchen Helper – Writing
- 5 - Kitchen Helper – Speaking
- 6 - Kitchen Helper – WhatsApp
- 7 - Kitchen Helper – Other Comments
- 8 - Kitchen Helper – Watching
- 9 - Kitchen Helper – Download