Welcome to the course: “Karudeca Update”. This course is designed for level B2 upwards.
We learn about how the NGO is mobilising support for disabled children in a remote part of Tanzania. Could you do the same?
This course consists of the following activities:
- Translate 30 words describing a difficult situation and how to improve it.
- Answer 10 questions connected to the article.
- Answer 5 general questions about facilities for the disabled in your area.
- Prepare and give a presentation about these facilities and how they could be improved.
- Write an email to a local authority and a letter to the editor of your local newspaper quoting the results of your presentation.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.