Welcome to the course: “It’s a bit nippy, isn’t it?”. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
The British love talking about the weather. If you visit the United Kingdom, the chances are high, you will be talking about the weather too. Are you prepared?
In this course you will:
Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Translate 36 weather and conversation related words & expressions into your own language
- Answer 14 questions related to the article and weather topics.
- Practice conversation openers after discussing the weather.
- Communicate on WhatsApp with a friend about their forthcoming trip to visit you. What is the weather forecast? And how will it affect any activities.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.