Welcome to the course: ‘Introducing Iran’. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
Kayvan came to France from Iran in 2016. He introduces us to his country of origin.
In this course you will:
Work independently and receive support from your teacher by doing the following activities:
- Translate 16 words on describing places into your own language
- Answer 10 questions related to the article.
- Answer 5 further general questions related to the article.
- Do you have any questions for Kayvan? Send him a message.
- You would like to visit Iran and need to convince a friend to accompany you. Send him or her some WhatsApps.
- Contribute to any general discussion other members will have posted.
- Watch some videos about Iran and Kermanshah, where Kayvan was born.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline