Welcome to the course: “House: Brida South”. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
Property John has a rather interesting house on his books here. The question is, do you like it? What would you do with it if you bought it? Shall I ring the bank for you?
In this course you will:
Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Translate 11 property advertisement / house description words into your language.
- Describe several pictures to a friend or dream how you would redecorate the house.
- Leave a voice mail message with a friend who should accompany you when you view the house.
- Write to a WhatsApp to Property John because you are not quite sure.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.
- 1 - House: Brida South – Reading
- 2 - House: Brida South – Pictures
- 3 - House: Brida South – Vocabulary
- 4 - House: Brida South – Writing
- 5 - House: Brida South – Speaking
- 6 - House: Brida South – WhatsApp
- 7 - House: Brida South – Other Comments
- 8 - House: Brida South – Download Lesson