Welcome to the course: “Growboxx”. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
There is a company in the Netherlands which produces a low cost “bucket” in order to help farmers in arid areas grow plants, vegetables and flowers. We learn about this innovative product and how it works.
In this course you will:
Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Translate 26 product and environmentally related words & expressions into your own language
- Answer 10 questions related to the article.
- Write one or several texts about climate change and the environment.
- As a member of a local gardening organisation, you are interested in this product and would like more information. You “ring” the company and then inform the President of your association.
- As the President of your Gardening Association, you send a WhatsApp to the members inviting them to a meeting to discuss this product.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- Watch some videos about this product and visit the company’s website.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.