Welcome to the course: “Creativity is Infinite”. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
Cynthia is a professional singer who lives in a small village in North Eastern France. During “Lockdown” in the spring of 2020, she created a series of videos with a “virtual choir”.
In this course you will:
Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Watch her video "Stand by me" and read the lyrics.
- Listen to Cynthia speak to me about her music, life and plans.
- Translate key words and expressions connected with music and performance.
- Answer 10 questions related to the transcript of the interview.
- Watch a short video and write a short essay about it.
- You would like some singing lessons and ring somebody to arrange these.
- You would like to host an event and have Cynthia sing at it. What do you write?
- Communicate on WhatsApp with a friend about their forthcoming trip to visit you. What is the weather forecast? And how will it affect any activities.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- You can watch other videos made by Cynthia.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.