Welcome to the course: “Blowing in the Wind”. This course is designed for level B2 upwards.
Jean-Yves is a retired French Literature and a musician. Shall we “Listen to the Music?”
In this course you will:
- Translate 21 words describing how a song evolved.
- Answer 10 questions about the article.
- Answer 5 question about the 1960s.
- The text and the music have inspired you to think or learn more about this period of time. You contact a family friend and explore the 1960s together.
- Contribute to any discussions with other people who have done this course.
- Watch some videos on London in the 1960s
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.
The creative language used to describe an artistic environment.
Adjectives, adverbs, comparisons.