Welcome to the course: “Apéro”. This course is designed for level B2-B1 upwards.
In France, we love to enjoy the company of friends and family around a pre-dinner or pre-lunch drink. What would you like to drink?
In this course you will:
- Translate 30 words & expressions about the history of the Aperitif into your own language
- Answer 10 questions related to the article.
- Write about any similar traditions in your area.
- You are planning your own Aperitif. How?
- You send a family member to go shopping. No problems?
- You write some WhatsApps to a friend about what some of the rules are.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- There are some videos to watch which explain the French twist to the Aperitif.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.