Welcome to the course: Alpine Goats. This course is designed for level B1 upwards.
We often forget where our food comes from. Goat’s milk, goat’s cheese. Delicious. But how do we look after these animals to ensure that the quality of their milk is always high?
In this course you will:
- Read a text about caring for goats.
- Listen to the text, read by Mary Peters.
Work independently and receive support from Frank Peters by doing the following activities:
- Translate 44 agricultural related words & expressions into your own language
- Answer 5 questions related to the article.
- Answer 8 questions in general about agricultural topics.
- Contribute to a discussion by reading and writing any comments left by other participants.
- Watch some videos about caring for goats.
- You can download the lesson outline to do offline.