We are currently seeking Cherry Picker/Hi-Lo Operators in the Brida area. You will work as order pickers, selectors or in the Dry/Cold/ Freezer departments. You will be required to assist in the preparation, movement, loading/unloading, and fulfilling orders for delivery. Responsibility also extends to housing all products within a large warehouse.
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items
- Safe and Proficient use of Cherry Picker/Hi-Lo machine in dry/cold/ freezer warehouse
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency
- Securing loads to a machine before transportation
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles
- Operating and managing technical equipment
- Managing inventory by utilizing scanning equipment
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment
- Identifying workplace safety hazards
- Adhering to safety management standards
- Adhering to production schedules.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Able to communicate in Spanish
- Must be able to work PM Shift (6 PM to 4 AM)
- Able to stand for a long time
- Ability to perform twisting, turning, and bending
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 kilos
- Comfortable and able to work 8 to 12-hour shifts (hours depending on business need)
- Must be comfortable in warehouse/production environment
- Basic reading and maths skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in climate from 32 to 38 degrees
Please contact the Brida Job Centre.
This article comes with a course. Have a look at the video below.