“Foodie Must Haves”
Roasted & Salted
450 gr €5.55
|Organic Coconut Sugar|
1 kg. €8.79
|Truffle & Artichoke Pesto?|
165 grams, €3.15
140 gr. €3.99
|Pecan Maple Twist|
350 gr €4.99
|Aged Balsamic Vinegar|
250 ml, €12.95
|Passion Fruit Curd|
300 gr. €3.95
|Smoked Garlic |
320 gr. €3.95
1 kg. €8.95
300 gr. €3.95
|Original Beetroot Ketchup|
250 gr. €3.49
|Hand peeled peach|
halves in syrup.
950 gr. €7.25
|Avocado & Lemon|
340 gr. €2.79
Whole Bean Coffee
200 gr. €4.87
300 gr. €3.30
Offers while stocks last. Valid from Apr. 12 to Apr. 17
300 g pork steaks or pork cutlets
1 tbsp soy sauce
½ tbsp honey
½ tbsp oregano, dried
1 clove(s) of garlic, more if desired
½ large onion(s)
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp. chilli paste or hot pepper paste, hot
100 g long grain rice
½ can tomatoes, chunky
200 ml vegetable stock or meat stock
½ can of beans, white
Salt and pepper
Preparation time approx. 30 minutes
Cut the meat into strips and place in a bowl. Add the soy sauce, honey and oregano and mix together. Marinate covered for at least 1 hour, but preferably overnight.
Peel and finely chop the garlic cloves and onion. Heat the oil and sauté the onion and garlic in it. Add the meat and any excess marinade and sear on all sides. Briefly sauté the chilli paste, add the rice and tomatoes and pour in the stock. Simmer, stirring occasionally, so that the rice is as cooked as possible when the liquid has boiled away.
Finally, stir in the beans. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Come join the team at Brida Instant Oil Change!!
We are passionate about cars, but we are really in the business of taking care of people. Whether you are looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you will find it all at BIOC. We live by the policy of promoting from within and with our fair and honest values, we are here to help you reach every milestone and have some fun in between. We are looking for customer service minded people with a willingness to learn!
We want YOU on our team, apply now!
As a technician, you will learn,
- how to service a car, step-by-step
- how to provide world-class customer service
- how to be part of a team and manage one
- how to manage the financial side of a business
- how to train others
- and that is just the beginning!!
- Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
- Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
- Able to lift up to 25 kgs.
- Have full-body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and downstairs.
- Be able to work on your feet for extended periods with hands above the head.
- Fun Work Environment
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Hands-on Super-Pro Training
- Great Team Spirit and Much More!
Contact the Brida Job Centre with your CV and cover letter.
Who are you?
You were wearing a short skirt, tights with heels and a blue coat. You asked me what the next stop was, but you didn’t get off the bus. We talked for a few minutes and I got off at Brida Station.
I may have missed your advances at the time but realized later that you were trying to get to know me. I would love to meet you and see where it goes.
I was the guy with the blue puffy jacket, white, tall, short hair. If you are out there, contact me and hopefully we can get together.